I'm really love the guys in my PW group, without them, my PW group will really die. Its so strange can, that the guys are actually working harder than the guys. Now the time is 12.30am we are still rushing WR. I pray that God bless us all and grant us a special anointing. I'm staying up for awhile, even though i have nothing at the moment to do, cos i really love my group alot!!
This 5 days have been crazy. I had 2 HI5 events this week. First it was my PBC event(BISHAN HOME FOR THE INTELLECTUALLY DISABLED) and the second one was with the elderlys in Toa Payoh other people's PBC.
After the event in my PBC, i can say that i'm glad that i did not give HI5 up, cause my group mates are really nice and funny. The event was cool. The decorations, the balloons, the dances..All was good. Even though the event was small scale, i thoroughly enjoyed myself.
We had games for the resident and musical chairs was really fun. It really makes me draw back to pattaya days. These people really never put their guard against us, but really instead appreciate our every presence. Who cares about their disability!! Even though they are intellectually disabled, they are so nice that they want to shake our hands whenever they see us. I got even a hug from one lady after the event I'M SO TOUCHED. What they give you is truly genuine LOVE!!
During the finale, we blew bubbles for the resident. Then some resident danced to the "boom boom boom" song..then the crazy things happened..One of the males resident started bursting balloons with his butt. The next moment, the residents were all fighting for the balloons, and they all started busting balloons with their butt- like a mini version for fireworks..it was super funny, and i cannot believe that they are so not scared of bursting balloons. I mean i like to blow balloons, but i dont like them bursting and i dont really like bursting them. I love Bishan Home!!
The second event was a national day celebration cum popiah party for the resident in Toa Payoh. I had a great time there, and my balloons skills was put to the test. A resident wanted a flower balloon, then nobody knew..I knew abit so i tried to make. From one flower from one balloon, i accomplished a flower inclusive with the steam and leaf with 2 different colour!! I made alot of crap stuff too, and i finally knew how to make a cool, elagant sword with a balloon!! My PBC- Lingxi and Ben came for the event. Then the 3 of us made friends with a Cambodian girl called Dineth. Haha. She came here for a holiday. She currently studys in London, previously in SINGAPORE!!
Then while making balloons, Lingxi popped a question which made me stunned for 5 seconds. A question asking if i have a Boyfriend. HAHA!! i really went HUH!! her rationale..asking people at moments they dont expect will unleash the truth from their minds!! haha.. then Ben asked me to make a hamburger balloon.. using alot alot of balloons, i tried to make a burger hat. haha. Then Lingxi made a dog with a LLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG tail!! then someone called it the ugly dog!! haha.. We had community sing a long too and it was really fun!!! i sang national day songs in chinese for the first time this year!!
haha..then the 4 of us went to Mos for lunch. There ben showed us how to make a 'worm' moved.. then we got hooked on milk tea!! haha.. then we were guessing each other chinese name and stuff. The table was super lame la. I couldnt stopped laughing!!
haha..so fun so fun..and this is like the first time in so many months that i've blogged so much!! i'll upload the photos soon!!
In a few hours time, school is starting again!! having SPA on tues. and i pray for God's strength to be upon us all..
I really loved this 5 days of holidays.
I loved the simpsons family(my PBC group shirt)
I loved my PW group members.
I loved my family.
and i loved the Lord for giving me such a wonderful time, wiping away the sadness and putting on a smile on my face!!
GOOD NIGHTS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment